Surface preparation is the key technological process for the fabrication of steel structures. Longevity and reliable surface service life is impacted mainly by implementation of proffesional shot blasting technology in the production in order to achieve necessary surface parameters.
Shot blasting removes mill scale, rust, old paint residues and oxides from the surface – achieving a clean and rough surface. The surface is now suitable for painting, metallizing or other coatings.
Depending on the required throughput, the size and shape of workpiece, we are designing and manufacturing shot blasting and paint spraying equipment:
- Shot blasting machines with roller conveyor
- Tunnel shot blasting machines with overhead conveyor
- Shot blasting machines with hook (for small structures)
- Blast rooms
- Painting booths
- Heating-ventilation equipment for paint shops
- Powder painting booths and ovens
Do you have a need? Get in touch. We know what you need for quality preparation and coating of metal surfaces